Impeccable quality and 50 years of experience in the centrifugal pumps industry are the two major factors that gave birth to our company. Sam Turbo Industry Pvt. Ltd. is a certified ISO 9001: 2008 company incepted in 1971 in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. Over the years, we have emerged as dependable manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers of industry pumps and centrifugal We also undertake designing, marketing, and servicing of industrial centrifugal pumps.
With the sound technical and business focus of Mr. K. Sampath Kumar (Chairman) & Mr. S.K. Sentil Kumar (Managing Director), our company stands where it is today. SAM programmed its success story around the slurry and pulp stock pumps industry.
Today, SAM is an acknowledged leader in the industry and continues to combine innovative design and material along with the most advanced manufacturing techniques, to ensure unequaled quality and reliability.
Our wide range of pumps is recognized for its low consumption of power, highest efficiency, and reliability. All our industrial pumps are made according to industrial standards. Our company is equipped with a captive steel foundry with a capacity of 500 MT/month producing materials SMO-654 conforming to IS, ASTM, JIS, AFNOR, and BS standards thus guaranteeing excellent quality control standards for its products.
As a multi-core, dynamic engineering company, we design, manufacture, and service pumps for industries in the domestic and overseas sectors. Our main clients are spread across industries such as thermal power, paper & pulp, fertilizer, basic metal, sugar, chemical, and mines. Today, SAM proudly boasts market leadership with Leaders in slurry and pulp stock pumps of the slurry pumps market.
Having been in the industrial pumps industry for 50 years, we have emerged as a renowned name in the domestic and overseas market. So what makes our company different from our competitors?
- We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company Recognized manufacturers, suppliers and marketers of centrifugal pumps
- Backed by the support of industrial leaders
- Equipped with a captive steel foundry that has a capacity of
- We manufacture industrial grade pumps that confirm to industry set standard
- Our qualified R&D wing designed a wear resistant alloy called Samron-17 (500 -BHN for process of pulp stock pumps)
- We have acquired market leadership with major share of industrial pumps
- Wide distribution network spread across the domestic and international market
- We have our clients spread across Pulp and paper ,Thermal power stations, chemical industries, fertilizer industries and metal industries